Friday, February 4, 2011

So Sweet Page

It is so stinkin' cold here!  Yesterday we woke up to negative temps and then the high was only like 15. Today it's supposed to warm all the way up to the low 30's.  Whoa-heat wave.  Then NM is going through a gas shortage so everyone is being asked to turn their thermostats down and conserve gas and energy.  Schools have been closed for 4 days in a row now, 2 for snow and bad roads and 2 now because it's just too darn cold.  For someone's who has only lived where it's warm (NM, FL, SC) the cold is just too much, so come on spring, come on spring!  Spring can't get here soon enough!  Now in July and August when I'm complaining about how hot it is someone please remind me of this week!  Though I'd much rather be hot than cold.

I have the most adorable My Digital Studio or MDS page to show you today!  If you're a fan of mine on Facebook, you probably saw it there yesterday.  I made it in just minutes, and I just love it!  If you haven't had a chance to use MDS you NEED to it's amazing.  During Sale-a-Bration you can get the Digital Starter Kit for only $148.75!  MDS normally is 79.95 plus tax and shipping, so for just a little more you're getting MDS plus stamp sets, ink pads, cardstock and so much more.  It's such a great deal!  And MDS is so amazing!

Tomorrow is our Sale-a-Bration stamp camp and I couldn't be more excited for it!  I just love stamp camp and it will be my first 'official' event since having Megan so I'm super exctied!  More about it on Monday!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: