Monday, November 30, 2009

HO HO HO

Welcome to day 1 of my 12 days of Christmas. I have some really exciting projects for you for the next 12 days and I hope you enjoy them all!


Today card came from inspiration from a store bought card---gasp! I didn't buy the card but I saw it in the store and thought, that's cute and I can do it AND I can do it better! Their card was a red base with "Ho, Ho, Ho" written vertically on it and nothing else. So here's my stepped up card.
I used Santa as a base for my card. His beard is made with the scallop circle punch. His shoes are the 1 3/4 inch circle punch and his belt is scraps of brushed gold and black cardstock. I used the Serif Essential Alphabet die to do the Ho Ho and then sprayed them with shimmer paint spray and sponged them with Going Gray ink.

But wait!! isn't it supposed to be Ho, Ho, Ho? Well the 3rd one is inside!

Along with your Merry Christmas greeting. I'm not sure why it looks so fuzzy, it didn't photograph that way so I'm not sure what happened.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Four the Holidays
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black and Brushed Silver
Ink: Going Gray, Basic Black
Accessories: Sponges, Serif Essentials Alphabet dies, Big Shot, Shimmer Paint Spray, Scallop Circle, 1 3/4 inch circle punches, dimesnsionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for day 2!!!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Very cute, Ruth! Congrats on winning the scallop punch! When you get a chance, send me an email with your addy so I can send off the punch :)

xo,
Rose

Mary said...

Very cute. I love it!