Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wonderful Bird

I thought I throw in a non holiday post today, since the whole week has been full of great Christmas and Thanksgiving posts. AND Monday I'll start my 12 days of Christmas posts. Starting on Monday I'll be showing you a different Christmas idea each day for 12 days. It might be a card or gift box or home decor items or maybe even something else! I'm very excited about it, and I may even have some fun surprises so make sure to check back everyday!
I just LOVE today's card though. I have it displayed in my stamp room because it came out so great! I just got this stamp set a week ago or so and this was the first card I made with it and I love it, I can't say that enough!

I stamped the bird twice, once on the card in Chocolate Chip and another time on scrap paper colored with markers. I cut out the bird I colored with markers and attached it to the other piece with a dimensional. It's so pretty!

I love that gray corduroy button with the taffeta ribbon!!!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Friends 24-7, Wonderful Favorites
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, White, Going Gray
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue ink pads, Old Olive, Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa and Night of Navy markers
Accessories: Basic Gray Corduroy buttons and taffeta ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you Monday for the 12 days of Christmas!

No comments: