Friday, November 6, 2009

Razzleberry Upsy Daisy

I'm so pleased with how this card came out, and it was made at the last minute. I used to babysit for a girl named Lynda, now she's a senior in high school and helps with Sunday School at church. Logan could not love her more. He just adores her and it's so cute. Since her birthday was last Sunday, we decided about 30 minutes before we had to leave for church to make her a birthday card. So while I was busily stamping Logan was addressing the envelope for her. I was spelling it out for him and helping him with the letters he still has trouble with. But here's the final card that was given to Lynda on Sunday. I hope she enjoyed it. She's such a blessing to us in Sunday School and we appreciate all she does.





It says 'wishing you the happiest birthday yet' I didn't realize my picture was so unclear until I got them on the computer and by then the card was long gone!



Here's the envelope Logan did. He did a really good job for a 3 year old. It says
"To Ms Lynda" the 'ms' is vertical over the N. I'm not sure how that happened. But seeing how everything is readable. He just did a great job!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy, It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Chocolate Chip pad, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Markers
Accessories: Horizontal Slot punch, Chocolate Chip ribbon, dimensionals

No comments: