Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Joy!

I got a ton of stamping done last weekend and I'm looking forward to tomorrow to stamp too! Possibly alot on Friday too! I doubt I'll get up super early to hit the sales. Most of my Christmas shopping is done anyway. Speaking of early, I was at the mall on Monday and I stopped in the Disney store and the clerk told me they're opening at 3AM!! Oh my word. WHY!? I'm all for saving money but at 3AM I'd so much rather be sleeping! What about you? Will you get up early to hit the sales? Don't forget about Stampin' Up! mega sale going on right now!! If you haven't had a chance to see it head over to my website and check it out. There's a lot of amazing products on sale! And you can shop from the comfort of your home!

For today's project, I spend alot of the weekend working on home decor stuff for the holidays, this is one of the projects I made. It came together so quickly and I just love it!

Right now I have it hanging on my door to my stamp room. I want to make another one to hang on our front door.
To finish it off I sprayed it with the shimmer paint spray so it's so glittery and pretty! The letters are cut out with the bigshot in Soft Suede and Real Red. The red letters are layered on the suede ones just slightly off to give a slight two toned look. It's so pretty in person, I wish the pictures could capture how pretty it is.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories: Shimmer Paint Spray, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies, dimensonals, 2 way glue, silver brads, Real Red ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: