Friday, November 13, 2009

Amazing Window Sheets!!

I'm always pleased with my cards when I use window sheets. They just make them so pretty and elegant and they never disappoint. So when I saw this tutorial at Tami White's website. I knew I had to try it on a card. She used a window sheet in one of our embossing folders for the big shot. What a brilliant idea. I had to try it!! I made this small 4x4 card and used the Petals a Plenty embossing folder from the mini catalog on mine.

This card is so pretty in person but difficult to photograph. It would be so lovely attached to a gift this holiday season.

I'm so pleased with the look of this that I can't wait to try it on a box now!! Watch for that soon!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Four the Holidays
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Always Artichoke
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Window Sheets, 5 petal flower punch, silver brads, petals a plenty embossing folder, big shot, white organza ribbon, glue dots, gold pen, paper snips
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: