Friday, October 10, 2008

Quick Post...Gotta get ready!

Quick card and post today. I'm off to finish getting ready for my World Card Making Day/Week class tomorrow. I'm pretty much ready (at least everything is cut!) with the exception of packing everything up, making a couple more samples and double checking to make sure I have everything.
I'm happy to say I got my cards in the mail yesterday. Mailing another today and my week of mailing cards has been a success!
Quick note about the card, the colors for this card were inspired by Warren Sapp's suit on Dancing with the Stars on Monday. He had on a burgundy suit with a pink shirt. Inspiration is everywhere. The heart is also stamped in pink pirouette ink, though it's hard to tell in the picture.

Supplies:
Always stamp set
Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette Ink
Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose, White cardstock
Pretties kit, Flower Fusion Too, Dimensional, Scallop edge punch, glue dots, corner rounder

No comments: