Monday, October 27, 2008

Book of ABC's

I made three of these books for my nieces for Christmas. They are all at the right age to start writing and learing their letters so this is a super fun book to do that. The book will come with a dry erase marker and they can practice their letters by writing on the page protector then wipe it off and do it all over again. I used the bitty books page protectors. I thought about using the bitty books themselfs but I think these are sturdier and lay flat easier for writing. The cover is made from chipboard then covered with SU Banbury DSP




Supplies
ABC Images, ABC Alphabet Upper, ABC Alphabet Lower, My ABC's wheel
Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, White Cardstock, Banbury DSP
Regal Rose ink pad, Staz on, SU markers
1 and 1 1/4 circle punches, Big Shot, Sizzix GoGo boots Alphabet die, crop a dile, jumbo eyelets, chipboard
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutoarial Tuesday!

No comments: