Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bleached Morning Glory

I read on another blog somewhere that this stamp set is so pretty that no matter what you do you cannot make a bad card with it, and I have come to agree to that conclusion. This is one of my all time favorite stamp sets. I just love how this card came out too. The picture doesn't do it justice. In person it is so elegant and it's absolutely stunning.

I embossed the flower in silver on silver cardstock for the background and for the flower I stamp and embossed it in silver on silver cardstock. I used bleach to color it and give it a softer look. I cut it out when it was dry and added it to my card.


Supplies:
Morning Soft, A Little Birthday Cheer Stamp set.
Pink Pirouette, Brushed Silver Cardstock
Versa Mark, Going Grey ink
Silver Embossing Powder, heat tool, Pink Pirouette 1 1/4 ribbon, dimensionals, paper snips

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: