Sunday, October 5, 2008

Scallop Thanks

I am just loving this new stamp set. Say it with Scallops. It's the new Ronald McDonald House Stamp set this year. With every purchase SU will donate $2 to the RMHC. This stamp set fits perfectly in our new scallop square punch too! It is so easy to make a quick and pretty card with it.
World Card Making Day (week) kicked off on Saturday, so everyday this week I'm going to mail a card to someone, just because. I challenge you to make and mail at least one card this week too in honor of World Card Making Day! My WCMD event is this Saturday, the 11th. I have soooo many fun things planned so make sure you check back next Monday for highlights from my WCMD event!!!!





Supplies

Say it with Scallops stamp set

Chocolate Chip, white, Tangerine Tango cardstock, Hawaii Papaya designer paper

Scallop square punch, dimensionals


Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday-it will be really cool AND Logan helps with this one!!!!









No comments: