Monday, October 13, 2008

Highlights World Card Making Day/Week Class

My class on Saturday went very well. We had a great time! Prior to the class I had grand visions of photographing stuff and then the class started and I forgot and so it didn't happen. I did get a couple of pictures. The theme of this stamp a stack was of course World Card Making Day and Stampin' Up! 20th birthday, so we had birthday cake and Happy Birthday plates, it was a big party. Here are a few pictures of it.

I gave all my guests that came a water bottle with a fun topper. Inside was a small candy bar wrapped in our Designer paper. Around the candy was a discount, it ranged from 10-20% off their order. This idea was based on JCPenney chocolate sales. They give you candy with discounts in them. So that was the idea. It was great!

Here's the cake. I forgot to take a picture before we cut into it. Oh well. It was yummy!
Here are the cards they made. They got to make 4 of each for a total of 16 cards.



(check my blog on Wednesday to see a SUPER FUNNY card made with this set!)


Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: