Saturday, October 11, 2008

Love that paper!

Gotta love SU designer paper! The paper I used on this card is from the hostess level 3 bundle. I just love it. It's so pretty and versitile for so many projects. This card I used my 3/4 square punch, glued them to a piece of white CS and then ran it through my big shot using the top note die. I feel like this card needs some sort of accent or something but everytime I added something, it didn't look right. I do like it like this. I love the ribbon, but I'm not sure if it needs something else? What do you think?
I'm off to my Stamp a Stack today. Check back on Monday for pictures of it. It's going to be so much fun!

Supplies
Best Yet Hostess level 1 stamp set
Chocolate Chip ink
Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, white cardstock, Holiday Happenings Designer paper
Baja Breeze double stitched ribbon, dimensionals, top note die, big shot, 3/4 square punch

Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

2 comments:

CathyK said...

Ruth,

I'm in love with your blog! I especially like this card--so imaginative running it through the Big Shot--I've gotta make it!

I think the card looks great as it is but did you try the Pink Pirouette or the double stitched Chocolate Chip ribbon? Or maybe overlay some taffeta or grograin ribbon on top of the Baja Breeze? Just a thought...either way it's gorgeous! Thanks for your inspiration.

Cathy

CathyK said...

Ruth,
I'm totally inspired by your blog; I'm glad I found you on Shelli's blog--congrats too.

I love this card and think it's perfect but as far as a suggestion--how about the Pink Pirouette or the double stitched grograin? Just a thought!