Friday, October 3, 2008

BOO!!!

Stampin' Up! has a new line of Home Decor products available this month. I'm so excited I just love them. This little Halloween spider is one of them, well he's been available for a couple weeks now. He comes in 3 different sizes, this is the middle size. I made this to hang on our door to greet trick or treaters on Halloween.


The greeting that comes with this says 'spooky' but I didn't really care for that, so I made 'boo' instead. I had to cut the loop off the 'P' and reattach it to make a 'B' But that is the beauty of our Home Decor line, you can create anything you want with it. I really like how it came out. I thought about laminating it, and I still might, it will last for more than one Halloween if I do that.







Supplies


Only Orange Textured Cardstock, Elegant Eggplant and black cardstock


Elegant Eggplant ribbon






PS Look what landed almost in our front yard on Friday morning. To read more about our adventure and to see more pics click here




No comments: