Friday, June 23, 2023

Translucent Florals-SNEAK PEEK!

Hello! I have a really fun card to share today!  This one is a sneak peek of an upcoming bundle coming in the Holiday Catalog!  I was able to buy this bundle early because tomorrow Stampin' Up! is holding a demonstrator only virtual event featuring this bundle.  If you signed up for the event you could purchase the bundle in advance.  Yay!!!  If you want perks like this, this is a great month to join my team!  When you join in June you'll get to choose $155 in product of YOUR choice for only $99.  There's no requirement to sell or buy, but you'll enjoy a discount and we all LOVE a discount.  I'd love to have you join my team!  Back to the bundle, I love it!  The images give a fun, almost stained glass look.  It's very fun!  
 
stampin up, translucent florals

Full disclosure on this card, I made a bunch of these and mailed them all out before I typed up all the details so I'm going off my memory here and that might not be 100% accurate LOL.  I made a cardstock stripe background with pieces that I believe are 3/4" wide.  I alternated colors and adhered them to a piece of Basic White that is 5" x 3 3/4".  I love that look.  I need to do it more!  I added some amazing sparkle with the Holographic paper.  GORGEOUS!  While you can't get the bundle yet, you can shop for the rest of these supplies in my Online Store.  I have them listed below.  

stampin up, translucent florals


 

No comments: