Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sunday Favorites! Stargazing Suite Peanut Butter Crunch Bars Box-VIDEO

Today I'm so excited to share with you an amazing box!  This one features an entire suite of products that I LOVE!  I'm using the Stargazing Suite!  This suite was one that I LOVED from the moment I saw it but I debated on it for a while, I wasn't sure how much I'd need an astronaut stamp.  But the more I thought about it the more possibilities I saw and I had to get it!  Along with the bundle in the suite is the Stargazing DSP (ON SALE THIS MONTH!) and the Holographic Trio Specialty Paper.  Both are stunning and incredible!  If you love this suite of products, make sure to check my blog tomorrow for another amazing card with these products! 

stampin up, stargazing, reach for the stars

For my astronaut I used three colors of ink and some Blending Brushes to add some color.  I stamped the top of the astronaut in Fresh Freesia then worked my way down with Blending Brushes adding Tahitian Tide and Lemon Lime Twist Ink.  With the Blending Brushes your colors won't be as intense as inking directly from the ink pad but the soft blended look is so pretty on this box! I added some Wink Of Stella to the helmet to give it a little sparkle and shine.  

stampin up, stargazing, reach for the stars

The planets are cut directly from the DSP with the dies in the bundle.  I used the Holographic paper to cut the rings for my planet.  So amazing!  I finished with a fussy cut greeting and some Tinsel Gems.  This box is a clam style box.  So it opens and closes as one piece.  This a great style of box to have in your collection.  

stampin up, stargazing, reach for the stars

In my box are some Little Debbie Peanut Butter Crunch Bars.  They fit perfectly in here! Find these in your area by checking out the Little Debbie Product Finder.  You put in your zip code, select your treat and it will tell you where it is in your area.  

Make your own!
Tahitian Tide Cardstock
6 3/4" x 8"
On the short side score at 1" on each side
On the long side score at 1", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" and 7"

DSP is 2 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Check out the video for all the details on this box.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


 


 

1 comment:

millennialbonus said...

The Disney Bundle Basic Trio plan provides endless entertainment options. Whether I want to watch a Marvel movie, catch up on my favorite shows, or stream a live sporting event, it has me covered
Disney bundle basic trio plan