Friday, June 30, 2023

Hey Chuck With Embossing Paste

I have another fun project featuring the Hey Chuck Bundle.  For this one I pulled out a product I haven't used in FOREVER!  My Embossing Paste!  I LOVE Embossing Paste.  I love the texture, I love the look of it, but I never, ever remember to use it!  I actually did for this card and I think it came out great!  I used the Shimmery White Embossing Paste on mine, the matte would also look great.  If you've never used Embossing Paste and are curious how it works let me know, I'd love to shoot a video sharing it.  Leave me a comment on this post. 

stampin up, hey chuck

In addition to the Embossing Paste I also used lots of new dies from the Annual Catalog.  I used the Nested Essentials Dies and the Gorgeously Made Dies.  Both are some of my favorites!  I have a supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, hey chuck


 

1 comment:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

What a great card!! I'd love to see a video on using embossing paste. I have several types of it, but haven't tried it yet.