Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday Favorites! Layering Leaves Gate Fold-VIDEO!

Hello!  Today is my final Sunday Favorites!  I will be taking off Sundays in July and maybe return in August for a new series.  Watch for that coming soon!  Today we're closing out this series with an amazing cards and one of the sets I had on my list first!  This is the Layering Leaves Set.  I LOVE this set!  It coordinates with our Bough Punch that we've had for a while.  I use that punch all the time!  Now we have a stamp set to coordinate with it!  I'm so excited!  

stampin up, layering leaves

I'm also using the Inked Botanicals DSP.  Remember the DSP is on sale this month.  Hurry you only have a few days left to save 15% off on some gorgeous DSP!  The colors in the Inked Botanicals DSP are stunning together and I used those colors as inspiration for my card.  Lots of Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry with pops of Pretty Peacock!

stampin up, layering leaves

This is a type of gate fold.  Both sides unfold for a stunner of a card!  I have lots of DSP inside too!  When you're making a gate fold card the most important thing to remember is to only adhere your focal image to one side of the card.  If you adhere both sides your card won't open....ask me how I know.  Rookie mistake!

stampin up, layering leaves

Make your own!
Lost Lagoon (two pieces) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" on the long side score at 2 1/8" x 4 1/4"

Inked Botanicals DSP (four pieces) 2" x 5 3/8" and 5/8" x 5 1/2"

Check our all the details in my video.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, layering leaves

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

 

No comments: