Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Rise And Shine K-Cup Box-VIDEO

I have the CUTEST box to share today!  I just love these cute roosters.  I tried and tried to resist not getting them but in the end I had to break down and get the Hey Chuck Bundle.  Currently the dies are not available so you cannot get the bundle but you can get the stamps.  The dies are scheduled to be back in stock towards the very end of July.  Plan to purchase them then.  

stampin up, hey chuck

I designed this box so that you can get 2 per sheet of cardstock, with very little waste.  Because of this the flaps on the bottom of the box will not overlap.  Instead they'll meet in the middle.  I think it's a great way to get more from your cardstock with little waste, especially if you have a stack of them to make.  

stampin up, hey chuck

I colored my rooster with Stampin' Blends, the colors are all listed below.  I think any of the roosters in this bundle will work but I love this guy.  He cracks me up.  In addition to the rooster I die cut the sun in Daffodil Delight and punched a 2" Circle from Lost Lagoon and part of a circle from Old Olive.  These are simple steps but they really bring the scene together.  

stampin up, hey chuck

Inside my box is a K-Cup.  They fit perfectly in the box and work so well with the greeting.  You could also fill the box with some treats.  I wrapped the ribbon only around my box lid.  This saves on your ribbon plus it doesn't need untied to open.  

stampin up, hey chuck
Make your own!

Cajun Craze 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
On the long side score at 2", 4", 6" and 8"
On the short side score at 1", 3" and 5"

DSP Pieces (four) 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"

Make sure to check out the video below for all the details on this box.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  



No comments: