Sunday, June 18, 2023

Sunday Favorites! Darling Details Bundle and New In Color-VIDEO

I'm back with another Sunday Favorites project! This one is so pretty!  I'm using the new Darling Details Bundle in our Annual Catalog.  I'm pairing it with three of our new In Colors.  I'm using Pebbled Path, Copper Clay and Wild Wheat.  Along with the In Colors I added some Petal Pink and Garden Green.  This is a dreamy combo!  If you think you don't like Wild Wheat I'm here to ask you to give it a chance!  It's a color that is growing on me and the more I use it the more I love it!  Give it a try!  One of the things that makes this bundle so great is the amazing frame dies.  This one is stunning!  It has delicate details and stitched lines.  No detail was spared!

stampin up, darling details

For all of my flowers, and some of my leaves, I stamped the solid part of the stamp on scrap paper first for a lighter shade.  Then I stamped the detail directly onto it.  This gives you so much variation in your ink pad colors, really stretching your supplies and your dollar!  Check out the video for all the details on this card.  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, darling details

Shop my Online Store. 



No comments: