Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Bird's Eye View Surprise Bookmark Card-VIDEO

I'm super excited to share this card with you today!  When I saw the new Crafter Tips additions to our Take Your Pick Tool I was ecstatic!  I LOVE having a hobby blade and perforated cutting tip!  They're so amazing for our already amazing Take Your Pick Tool!  The first thing I had to do with it was make a super cute bookmark card.  With the perforated tip you can make the bookmark and easy to tear off gift in your card.  You can also make coupon books and sooo sooo sooo much more!  I can't wait to share all my ideas with this perforated edge!  I'm also using the Bird's Eye View Set because I think it goes so well with a bookmark.  
 
stampin up, birds eye view

Also featured on this card is the Delightfully Eclectic DSP.  This DSP is incredible!  If you haven't checked it out yet make sure you do!  PLUS this month only it's on sale for 15% off.  The 'thanks' is cut directly from the DSP.  Imagine everything else you can spell.  It's perfect for cards and scrapbooking.  What a cute title you could make!  I used Stampin' Blends to color my images.  They're all fussy cut, sorry friends no dies for this set.  

stampin up, birds eye view

Let's talk about the detachable bookmark.  With your card extended, grab a good ruler and your perforated tip for the Take Your Pick Tool.  Hold the ruler steady on the 8 1/2" score line and roll the tip along the rulers edge.  You'll be left with a perforated edge that can be easily torn off.  LOVE IT!!!!  I used the new Courage and Faith Set for my greeting on my bookmark.  I made this card while crafting at a friends house and this was her set so I don't have that set to use on my card in the video, so I'm subbing it for the Charming Sentiments Set.  Look for a greeting that is tall not wide for this one.  I kept my images flat on the bookmark.  You don't want to bulk up your book with a thick bookmark.  

stampin up, birds eye view

Make your own!

Lost Lagoon Base 5 1/2" x 10 1/2" 
On the long side score at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2"

Pretty Peacock
3 7/8" x 5 1/8"

Basic White
3 3/4" x 5" and 1 3/4" x 5 1/4" and scraps for stamping

Make sure you check out my video for all the details on this fun card.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

 



 

No comments: