Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Fourth Of July Treat Box-VIDEO

I have a fun patriotic box for you today.  Just in time for those Fourth of July Celebrations you might be planning.  These are great for summer picnics, even graduation parties.  Let's face it, any reason is a good reason for a cut box and cake!  I found some Little Debbie Red White and Blue Cakes at my local grocery.  You can check the Little Debbie Product Finder to locate them in your area.  I wanted a fun patriotic box so I rummaged through my stamps to see what would work well.  The box is super cute!

stampin up, inked and tiled set, good feelings

I used the Good Feelings Set for the greeting.  This is my go to set for celebration greeting.  I love that 'hooray'.  I also pulled in a brand new stamp set, Inked and Tiled.  The fun abstract stripes work great for this box.  I used some Bright DSP to wrap my box too.  All in all it works!  

stampin up, inked and tiled, good feelings

I added some Boho Blue to my box and used the In Color Luster Paper for the stars.  The stars are from the Give It A Whirl Dies.  They're so good for all those little accents you need for your projects!  

stampin up, inked and tiled, good feelings

Make your own!

Azure Afternoon Cardstock 9 1/2" x 8"
On the long side score at 1 1/4" x 2 1/2"
On the short side score at 2", 3 1/4", 5 1/2" and 6 3/4"

DSP 2 1/2" x 6"

Basic White 5/8" x 2 1/2" plus pieces to die cut

Boho Blue, Sweet Sorbet, In Color Luster Paper pieces to die cut

Make sure you check out the video for all the details.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, inked and tiled, good feelings

Shop my Online Store. 



 

No comments: