Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Delightfully Eclectic Pop Up Easel Card-VIDEO

Hello! I'm so excited to share this fun card with you today!  This is a fun fold card that I bet you'll love!  I originally saw this fun fold by fellow demonstrator Alanna Wharf.  I loved it and had to create it immediately!  What a fun new twist on an easel card!  Thanks Alanna!  I'm sharing my version of it today featuring the Delightfully Eclectic DSP and the Paper Florist Dies!  

stampin up, paper florist, delightfully eclectic dsp

I shared this card with my team on Sunday.  I mailed them all supplies in advance to make the cards with me.  I shared how to make the card and they're posting their finished cards in my team group to share with everyone! I can't wait to see them all.  If you've ever considered joining Stampin' Up! now is a GREAT time!  We have an amazing join special going on where you choose $155 in product for only $99! PLUS you get free shipping! PLUS you get a free Paper Pumpkin!  It's a great deal and I'd love to welcome you to my team!  Join my team today!

stampin up, paper florist, delightfully eclectic dsp

This card functions like your typical easel card, but the piece in the front pops up even with the easel is displayed.  It's super easy to make and will amaze and wow your friends and family!  I'm featuring the Delightfully Eclectic DSP on my card.  This month the DSP is 15%! That's a significant savings on this mega pack of DSP!  You get 48 12" x 12" pieces!  This is a great stack to share with a friend!  You get 4 each of 12 double sided designs!  Stock up on this one while it's on sale! 

stampin up, paper florist, delightfully eclectic dsp

Make Your own! 
Card Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" on the long side score at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"
In the same color as the card base 1 3/4" x 5"

Coordinating Color 2" x 5 1/4" (two pieces), 1/2" x 2" (two pieces) and a shape approximately 2 1/2" x 4"

DSP 1 3/4" x 5" (two pieces)

Basic White 3 3/4" x 5"

Check out the video for all the details on this fun card!  Subscribe to my channel while you're there so you never miss a video. I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, timeless arrangements, delightfully eclectic

 



 

No comments: