Friday, June 16, 2023

Darling Details Beauty

Welcome back!  I'm excited to share this gorgeous card with you!  I'm using the new Darling Details Bundle.  I was drawn to this one immediately in the Annual Catalog.  Like many of you I have tons of flower sets and usually tell myself 'you don't need more flower sets!' Well I couldn't resist this one!  I love the soft watercolor like images and the dies are spectacular!  

stampin up, darling details

I used a bright color palette for todays card.  I paired up Lemon Lolly with Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist.  To add even more I die cut some of the leaves from Vellum for a soft look.  I'm featuring this bundle this Sunday in my Sunday Favorites so make sure to check back for another card with a very different color palette!  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 


Shop my Online Store. 



No comments: