Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday Favorites! Just My Type Fun Fold-VIDEO

I have another Sunday Favorite to share today!  Today I'm sharing the Just My Type stamp set.  I LOVE this set!  I have used it a ton and I'm featuring it in my June Card Crate.  Card Crate is a class to go.  You get supplies for four projects and $20 in product!  You can add on the stamp set to your class if you need it.  Get the details on this months Card Crate here but HURRY!  The last day to RSVP with payment for this class to go is tomorrow, Monday June 12!  
stampin up, just my type

I've made this type of fun fold quite a bit over my last 20 years as a demonstrator but I haven't made one in a while so I decided to pull it out again.  I originally saw this fun fold from a card swap from a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator event years and years ago, we're talking at least 10 years ago but maybe more!  I have always loved it!  It's so simple but soooooo cute!  Your friends and family will love it!  I'm using the Masterfully Made DSP on my card, this DSP is on sale this month for 15% off!  Stock up on it now! 

stampin up, just my type

Make your own!
Berry Burst 8" x 3 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"

Bubble Bath 6 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 3 1/4"

DSP 3" x 5 1/4" and 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"

Check out the video for all the details on this card.  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, just my type

 



  

No comments: