Thursday, April 28, 2022

Sweet Songbirds Sneak Peek Swap

I have another sneak peek for you today!  This one uses what I think might be my favorite bundle in the catalog.  The Sweet Songbirds Bundle is soooo cute and it's a punch Bundle!  We all know how much I LOVE a good punch bundle.  This one will be super popular!  Be prepared to grab this one right away on May 3rd when the catalog launches.  Or join my team today and add this bundle to your Starter Kit.  Getting new products early is just one of the multiple amazing perks of being a demonstrator.  I made this card for a swap that I participated in with other demonstrators.  There are sooo many new products on this card!  I think I used them all!  

stampin up, sweet songbirds

I used four new In Colors, Taitian Tide, Starry Sky, Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet.  Lots of new dies too!  The square is from the Stylish Shapes.  The little scalloped edge is part of a frame from the Fabulous Frames Dies.  The greeting is stamped on a new banner die from the All That Dies.  The flower is from the Sending Dies.  Finally the background is die cut with the Dots and Spots Dies.  All. The. Dies!  They're all amazing!  I have a full list below.  Remember sneak peek items will be available on May 3, or add them in your Starter Kit and get them now! 

stampin up, sweet songbirds

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Sweet Songbirds Bundle-Coming May 3!
Parakeet Party Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Starry Sky Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock-Coming May 3!
2022-2024 In Color DSP-Coming May 3!
Tahitian Tide Ink-Coming May 3!
Parakeet Party Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon-Coming May 3!
All That Dies-Coming May 3!
Fabulous Frames Dies-Coming May 3!
Dots and Spots Die-Coming May 3!
Stylish Shapes Dies-Coming May 3!
Sending Dies-Coming May 3!



Join my Annual Catalog Paper Share!  Details here.




No comments: