Friday, April 15, 2022

Ink Blended Penned Flowers

Very often on my desk I have lots of parts and pieces from other projects just lying around.  I try to 'declutter' my extra pieces every once and a while.  This is one of my decluttered card.  The card base, which is textured with Embossing Paste and a mask is from one project the flowers were from another.  For my card base I colored some of our Embossing Paste with So Saffron Refill and then used the retiring Basic Patterns Masks to spread it on and create the gorgeous background.  I really love Embossing Paste and don't use it nearly enough.  

stampin up, penned flowers

For my flowers I had a piece of cardstock that I had ink blending Polished Pink, Mango Melody and Coastal Cabana onto.  I die cut it with the Penned Flowers Dies.  The greeting is from the Quiet Meadow Set.  I finished the card with some Linen Thread and Iridescent Rhinestones.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, penned flowers

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Basic Patterns Masks Retiring Product





 

No comments: