Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Ladybug Matchbox Slider-VIDEO

Have you seen the adorable Lindt chocolate ladybugs and bees?  They come in the same package and they're so cute!  Perfect for spring!  I loved them and had to create a box with them.  I'm pulling out my Hello Ladybug Bundle again!  This bundle is so good!  I don't think it's left my work space for weeks!  I'm loving all the adorable ladybug creations!  

stampin up, hello ladybug

This box is a matchbox slider so it's easy to make a bunch of these and you can get four boxes per sheet of cardstock!  Even better!  I love Daffodil Delight and Real Red paired up together!  I'm featuring the ladybug on my box but you could always reverse the colors and make a bee with the Ladybug Punch.  Check out this project for details on the bee.  If I made the bee I'd probably change my box and flower to Real Red then maybe use a Daffodil Delight or White Ribbon.  

stampin up, hello ladybug

My flowers are from the Hello Ladybug Set, there isn't a punch or dies for these so you have to fussy cut them.  If you're not a fussy cutting fan look at your dies and punches and see if you have similar sized flowers to use.  I added some Iridescent Rhinestones on the centers of all my flowers.  I love the way the Iridescent Rhinestone pick up the colors around it.  So pretty!!!

stampin up, hello ladybug

My box slides open and inside you can fit one of each of the chocolates or you can do two of either the ladybug or bee.  Either way it's sooo cute!!!  I have full details in my video.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

Daffodil Delight 5" x 4 1/4" score at 1/2" and 1 1/4" on all four sides
Heart and Home DSP 1 3/4" x 7"

 
stampin up, hello ladybug

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:





No comments: