Friday, April 1, 2022

Abstract Beauty Challenge-My Card

On Monday I shared some of my teams cards for the challenge I gave them this month.  I sent all of my team a Magneta Madness card base and four sheets of the Abstract Beauty DSP.  Their challenge was to make a card with the card base and at least one of the sheets of DSP.  You can check out all of their amazing cards here.  I always play along in the challenges I give my team so here's my card.   In addition to the DSP pieces I also added in lots of fun elements from the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack.

stampin up, abstract beauty

I cut strips of my DSP in varying widths and just adhered them to my card base.  To tone down some of the busy DSP I added some vellum.  All of the images as well as the banners and frames are from the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack. I LOVE this pack.  It's such a fun and quick way to add lots of extra accents to your projects.  I finished my card with a little stamping with the Hello Beautiful Set.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, abstract beauty

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:






 

No comments: