Monday, April 11, 2022

Spring and Summer Favorites Class

Over the weekend I held my April in person class.  This class was themed Spring and Summer Favorites!  We got to use lots of florals, tropicals and beautiful colors!  Planning classes during a retirement sale is always a challenge.  None of the products I'm using are on the Last Chance List.  I don't have a full supply list, that is reserved for my guests at my class.  If you're local in the Albuquerque area I'd love to have you at my next class.  Email me for details on how to attend stamperrdn@q.com

The first card uses the Artfully Layered Bundle and the Artfully Composted DSP.  Both in the Mini Catalog, both amazing products!  I love the bright tropical feel to this card!  

The next card also uses a Mini Catalog product.  This one is the Blessings Of Home Set.  We didn't use the coordinating dies on this card but make sure you get this as a bundle because it's so gorgeous!!!

Also from the Mini Catalog is the Wildflower Path Set.  I love the soft water colored look from this set.  this is the perfect spring card!  

I grabbed my Poppy Moments Dies for the next card.  Friday I shared another card featuring this these dies.  I love how they're stand alone dies and make such a beautiful card! 

Finally, last but not least!  I gave my guests a fun sneak peek of a new set.  This is the NEW Good Feelings Set.  This set will be in the next Annual Catalog.  I paired up the set with the Flowering Fields DSP from the Mini Catalog and it's a gorgeous card!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!





 

No comments: