Monday, April 18, 2022

Happiness Abounds Sneak Peek!

I have a mega sneak peek for you today!  We're not only using a new bundle, but two new Designer Series Papers, new Stampin' Blends and new accessories!  It wasn't until I was typing this supply list that I realized just how many new products were used on this card.  The new products will be available on May 3, 2022 when the New Annual Catalog launches, but if you LOVE these new products and need to get your hands on them now you can!  When you purchase the Starter Kit you can add brand new products to your kit!  The Starter Kit is $99 and YOU choose $125 to fill it! If you were to add all the new items I used today you'd still have some extra money to get some more sneak peek items!  Along with your purchase of the Starter Kit you'll get a discount on future order, enjoy even more demonstrator perks and you get to be part of my incredible team!  Contact me for more deals or JOIN TODAY!

stampin' up, happiness abounds

Let's jump into this card!  I'm using a new bundle, Happiness Abounds.  This bundle has gorgeous line art florals that you can color, gorgeous greetings-so many of them!  Plus it's part of a suit of products where the dies from the bundle will also cut out the flowers in the DSP.  (Coordinating DSP not used on this card)  I'm also using two new DSP packs.  The plaid is from our color family 2022-2024 In Color DSP.  The striped DSP is from the Tea Boutique pack.  Both amazing!  Both work so well together! 

stampin' up, happiness abounds

For my flowers I used Stampin' Blends to color them.  I used Daffodil Delight for the yellow flower.  For my leaves and my other flower I pulled in new In Color Stampin' Blends. The leaves are in Parakeet Party and the flower is Sweet Sorbet.  I am just in love with all of the new In Colors!  The more I use them the more I love them!  Did you notice the card base?  That's a new In Color too Orchid Oasis!  So pretty!!!  Finally my last sneak peek item on this card is the Glossy Dots.  These are soooo gorgeous!  I can't get enough of them!  Seriously, I ordered two packs of them!  I have full supply list below.  The sneak peek items won't be available until May 3, but if you love them consider joining my team and getting them now.  There's no commitment to sell or do classes simply enjoy a discount! Join my team today

stampin up, happiness abounds


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Happiness Abounds Bundle-Coming May 3!
Orchid Oasis Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Tea Boutique DSP-Coming May 3!
2022-2024 In Color DSP-Coming May 3!
Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends-Coming May 3!
Parakeet Party Stampin' Blends-Coming May 3!
Glossy Dots-Coming May 3!





No comments: