Friday, April 8, 2022

Poppy Moments Card

Today's card is gorgeous!  I love the simplicity of it and I'm going to share some hacks to make adhering those flowers a breeze!  I love the colors on this card.  I've been using Flirty Flamingo a ton lately!  It's become one of my go to colors lately.  I think it's a chameleon of the pink family.  When paired up with another pink or orange shade it looks more orange like in this card.  But when you pair it with a blue or blue-green it looks way more pink.  I think that's what I love about this color.  It's so versatile!  

stampin up, poppy moments

The Poppy Moments Dies have been around a while and I need to pull them out more because they're gorgeous!  I love the tone on tone flowers, the layers add so much dimension.  So what's my hack?  You've heard me say it before, Adhesive Sheets!  Before die cutting the details of the flowers and leaves add an adhesive sheet to the back of your cardstock THEN die cut it.  Then you basically have a cardstock stick and adhering it to the flower is easy peasy!  No messy glue, no sticky mess!  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, poppy moments

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:



 

No comments: