Thursday, April 7, 2022

2022-2023 New Annual Catalog Paper Share

 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Share

I'm so excited to announce my Annual Catalog Paper Share.  The papers are so amazing this year!!!!  What is a paper share? A paper share is a great way to get a little of every single package of Designer Series Paper (DSP) in the Annual Catalog for one low price.  You'll get a sampling, or a sheet, of every DSP in the Annual Catalog.  I've listed all the patterns I'm including in my share below.  Shares are a great way to get it all and stay in your budget.  Plus, after you see everything in person if you can stock up on the papers you love.

Hues of Happiness DSP

Paper share details:

  • You'll get 90 sheets total from 12 packages.  DSP will be cut to 12" x 6" unless the DSP only comes in 6" x 6" then you'll get a 6" x 6" piece.
  • BONUS! As a free thank you gift from me you'll also get a 6" x6" sampling of some of our specialty papers! Nine 6" x 6" sheets total-for FREE!
  • Cost-$55 
  • Reserve your share today, invoices to pay will be sent out via PayPal April 26, 2022. You must pay by May 1, 2021 to be included.
  • Shares will ship FREE by May 25.  I'm hoping to ship much sooner but I'm allowing time for them to be shipped to me and for cutting and packaging.  You will receive an email when your share ships. 
  • You can order multiples, just let me know how many you want when you RSVP.
  • Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to claim your paper share.

Pretty Prints (some patterns)

Tea Boutique (some patterns)

Papers Included:

Abigail Rose 6" x 12" (6 sheets)

Awash In Beauty 6" x 12" (6 sheets)

Butterfly Kisses 6" x 6" (12 sheets)

Happy Forest Friends 6" x 12" (6 sheets)

He’s The Man 6" x 12" (6 sheets)

Hues Of Happiness 6" x 12" (6 sheets)

Lovely In Linen 6" x 12" (6 sheets)

Perfectly Penciled 6" x 12" (6 sheets)

Pretty Prints 6" x 12" (12 sheets)

Sun Prints 6" x 12" (6 sheets)

Tea Boutique 6" x 6" (12 sheets)

Texture Chic 6" x 12" (6 sheets)

FREE Bonus Specialty Papers! All 6” x 6”

In Color Glimmer Paper  (5 sheets)

Distressed Gold (1 sheet)

Brushstoke Paper (3 sheets)

No comments: