Friday, April 22, 2022

Happiness Abounds Another Sneak Peek!

I'm back sharing another beautiful sneak peek of the Happiness Abounds Bundle!  I shared a card on Monday using this new Bundle.  I love it!  This card is a little simpler but still soooo gorgeous!  I'm still using some sneak peek colors and DSP and some new In Color Baker's Twine-you guys I'm in LOVE with this twin!  I'll be stocking up on this for sure!  I used the new Starry Sky for my card base and the coordinating baker's twine.  That amazing notebook border was cut using one of the border dies from the Happiness Abounds Bundles.  LOVE!  

stampin up, happiness abounds

My flower is colored with Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends and my leafs are colored with Parakeet Party Stampin' Blends.  My DSP a new pack called Perfectly Penciled.  This DSP is all Black and White patterns.  It's fantastic!  Don't forget to join my Annual Catalog Paper Share to sample all the new DSP's in the Annual Catalog.  More details on my paper Share here.  I have a supply list below.  Sneak peek items won't be available until May 3, 2022 but if you love them and want them now you can add them to your Starter Kit when you join my team.  Enjoy all the demonstrator benefits without pressure to sell.

Stampin up, happiness abounds

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Happiness Abounds Bundle-Coming May 3!
Starry Sky Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Perfectly Penciled DSP-Coming May 3!
Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends-Coming May 3!
Parakeet Party Stampin' Blends-Coming May 3!
In Color Baker's Twine-Coming May 3!


Join my Annual Catalog Paper Share!  Details here.





 

No comments: