Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Abstract Beauty Box with Happiness Abounds Sneak Peek-VIDEO

Today's box is soooo pretty!  I'm using a new set, a set from the Mini Catalog and an older set from the Annual Catalog (not retiring!).  I pulled out all the sets for this box and it's so worth it!  The card base is made from the Abstract Beauty Cards and Envelopes.  I used one of the card bases and changed it up to make a clam-shell type box.  

stampin up, abstract beauty, happiness abounds

I love altering card bases, the Abstract Beauty Cards are so pretty!  They have a fun watercolor look to them which I love!  I used one of the Night of Navy bases for this box, in my video we're using a Magenta Madness card base, I'm excited to see that one!  Along with the Abstract Beauty Cards we're also using the DSP in that suite.  I love the pops of gold in it!  I also pulled out the Beautiful Shapes Dies from that suite too!  

stampin up, abstract beauty, happiness abounds

My flower is new and from the Happiness Abounds Bundle. This bundle is soooo gorgeous!  It also has coordinating DSP that is so stunning!  The Happiness Abounds Set will be available May 3, 2022 or you can join my team and add it to your Starter Kit today! The starter kit is only $99 you get to choose $125 in product-including NEW items from the New Annual Catalog!!!  PLUS FREE shiping and a FREE Paper Pumpkin in your kit, PLUS a discount on your future order and all the other amazing demonstrator perks!!  It's an amazing deal!!   

My leaves are from the Lovely You Set in the retiring Annual Catalog.  This set isn't retiring though, I'm so glad!  The greeting is from the Happy and Heartfelt Set in the Mini Catalog, though the greetings in the Happiness Abounds Set or the Lovely You Set would work great too!  I finished my box with some Gold Shimmer Ribbon and a Brass Butterfly!

stampin up, abstract beauty, happiness abounds

To make the box you'll need one of the cards from the Abstract Beauty Cards and Envelopes.  Trim it to 7 1/4" x 5" (trim off the back of the card not the front)
Place in your Simply Scored with the card front on the left.  Score long side at 3/4", 3 1/4" and 6 1/2" (you should have a score line already there at the 4" mark)
Turn and score the short side at 3/4" each side

If you're using a piece of cardstock and not a card for your box, you'll need to score the long side at 3/4", 3 1/4", 4" and 6 1/2".  Score the short side at 3/4" each side.

DSP 1 1/4" x 6 and 1 1/4" x 3 1/2"

In my box I have some Dove Chocolates.  You can many different candies in here plus it's the perfect size for a gift card! Check out the video for all the tips and tricks for this box. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  The Happiness Abounds Set will be available May 3, 2022 or you can join my team and add it to your Starter Kit today!  

stampin up, abstract beauty, happiness abounds

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Happiness Abounds Bundle-SNEAK PEEK





 

No comments: