Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Hello Ladybug Money Holder

I'm pulling out my Ladybug Punch for another cute project!  This one was inspired by a fellow demonstrator, Marisa.  I love this amazing gift holder, especially as we head into graduation and wedding season.  This holder will hold a check or cash perfectly, you can also put a gift card in there too.  Perfect for any occasion.  I used the Hello Ladybug Bundle for the images and the greeting is from the Kite Delight Set.  

stampin up, hello ladybug

The flowers and the leaf are fussy cut from the set, the punch will punch out your ladybug and her wings.  I finished my project with some Pale Papaya Ribbon and Genial Gems, both are retiring so add those to your next order before they sell out!  Also retiring is the beautiful DSP!  This is the Expressions In Ink pack.  I love this one, I didn't use it enough.  Pick up a package before it retires.  

stampin up, hello ladybug

The holder is easy to make, you'll need cardstock that is 6 3/4" x 7
On the long side score at 2" and 5"

Adhere one side to the middle section, I used a stapler and covered my staples with the DSP.  This creates your pocket.  I used small button magnets to keep my holder closed but you could use velcro, ribbon or a belly band. I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, hello ladybug

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Expressions In Ink DSP Retiring Product
Pale Papaya Ribbon Retiring Product
Genial Gems Retiring Product








 

No comments: