Monday, April 25, 2022

New In Colors and Cup Of Tea Sneak Peek!

I'm all about the sneak peeks lately!  I'm having so much fun playing with the new products and more specifically the new In Colors.  I wasn't sure how much I'd love all of them together but WOW!  I can't stop using them!  I added all of them to this adorable card featuring the new Cup Of Tea Bundle.  This card is part of a challenge for my team.  I mailed everyone on my team a sampling of all five of the new In Colors.  Their challenge is to create a project with at least two of the new colors.  They can use them all but if they want but they have to at least use two.  I used them all, along with lots of coordinating In Color products.  
stampin up, cup of tea

I die cut tea cups in all the In Colors.  To add even more detail to them I die cut a fancy detailed die from the new Blossoming Happiness Dies (these dies are the dies that are in the Happiness Abounds Bundle).  After I had the fancy detail cut I die cut another tea cup to get that amazing detail.  I adhered them together tone on tone.  The detail is amazing!  I stacked up my cups and added them a piece of Basic White that I added a notebook die cut border to also with the Blossoming Happiness Dies.  To finish each cup, I die cut a flower from the Sending Dies in coordinating Glimmer Paper.  Finally I added an In Color Dot to the center of each flower.  So pretty!!!  I love this card!!! 

I have a full supply list below.  Sneak peek items won't be available until May 3, 2022 but if you love them and want them now you can add them to your Starter Kit when you join my team.  Enjoy all the demonstrator benefits without pressure to sell.

stampin up, cup of tea

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Cup of Tea Bundle-Coming May 3!
Orchis Oasis Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Parakeet Party Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Tahitian Tide Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Starry Sky Cardstock-Coming May 3!
In Color 2022-2024 DSP-Coming May 3!
In Color Glimmer Paper-Coming May 3!
Starry Sky Ink-Coming May 3!
In Color Dots-Coming May 3!
Blossoming Happiness Dies-Coming May 3!
Sending Dies-Coming May 3!



Join my Annual Catalog Paper Share!  Details here.

 

No comments: