Monday, March 11, 2024

March In Person Class Fun Fold Fiesta!

I had my March in person class over the weekend and this class focused on fun fold cards.  Fun Folds are probably my favorite kind of card to make.  I *tried* to keep these cards as simple fun folds and I think I successfully accomplished that.  Fun Folds don't have to be complicated.  I don't have measurements or supplies listed for the cards, that's a perk for my in person guests.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area and want to attend an in person class please contact me.  

The first is the classic bridge fold.  This card will fold flat to mail but stand up to display.  I love the Easter Lily Bundle and it was perfect for this card.  

stampin up

Next up is a take on a z-fold card.  I call this a z-fold flap card.  It's like a mini card on a card.  So cute! I used the Delightfully Eclectic DSP for a pop of black and white.  

stampin up

The Darling Details Bundle in the Annual Catalog was the perfect addition to the bold black and white print.  

stampin up

The Ice Cream Swirl Bundle from the Mini Catalog is soooo cute!  I haven't had nearly enough time to play with this one. It's perfect for an easel card.  I love the pinks!  

stampin up

I used the Reach For The Stars Bundle from the Annual Catalog for this amazing double z-fold card.  The Stargazing DSP is the perfect addition!  I love the stars on this card, die cut from the Holographic Paper!  

stampin up

Finally, the last card is a fun fold twist.  It starts as a horizontal landscape card but as you open it....

stampin up

...it twists and turns into a portrait card.  It's such a fun card.  I used the Filled With Happiness Set from the Mini and pulled in more black and white patterns, this time from the Zoo Crew DSP.  I did a variation on this card way back in 2022, you can check that out here. I also have another card to share this Friday using this same fold.  Check my blog then! 

stampin up

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!





No comments: