Friday, March 8, 2024

Comforting Thoughts and Daisies

Sometimes our friends and family need some extra love.  Sometimes they're going through challenging times and we don't always have the words to help.  The new Comforting Thoughts Set in the Online Exclusive Launch is the perfect set to send a little love.  This set is full of incredible greetings for those times you don't have the perfect words.  

stampin up, comforting thoughts

This card I used the Fresh As A Daisy DSP in the Annual Catalog along with some of the rich earth tones of the 2023-2025 In Colors.  I'm using Copper Clay and Wild Wheat. The DSP coordinated perfectly with these colors.  Our color coordination is one of my favorite things about Stampin' Up!  I know that the DSP will match the cardstock, the ribbon and the embellishments perfectly. 

stampin up, comforting thoughts

Because Copper Clay is my card base and it's a darker color I used a piece of Basic White to line the inside of my card.  

stampin up, comforting thoughts

Check out this amazing set, you can shop for this set along with the rest of the supplies for this card in my Online Store.  I have a full supply list below.  



Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: