Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Hot Air Balloon Nut Box-VIDEO!

I have an adorable treat box to share today!  I LOVE this one.  The colors are amazing!  I'm using Shaded Spruce, Coastal Cabana and Flirty Flamingo.  What a fun combo!  I'm featuring the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.  I'm featuring this bundle in my April Card Crate Class To Go, so if you LOVE this bundle check out the details on Card Crate here.  You won't want to miss my class to go!  This bundle will be carrying over but the bundle price will not.  So get this bundle before May to save with the bundle pricing.  

stampin up, hot air balloon

My box is pretty simple and you can make two boxes with one sheet of cardstock.  This is a great box of encouragement for a friend, coworker, family member.  Change up the greeting and you have an amazing party favor box.  Inside my box is a package of the Emerald 100 Calorie Packs.  These are pretty affordable, you get 10 packs in a box so it's a good one to mass produce.  

stampin up, hot air balloon

Make your own:

Shaded Spruce 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 1/4" and 4 3/4"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/4", 4 1/2" and 5 1/4"

Brights DSP 3" x 1" and 3" x 2"

Flirty Flamingo 3" x 1/2"

Basic White and Pecan Pie Scraps

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, hot air balloon


 

No comments: