Friday, March 22, 2024

Ice Cream Swirl Cone

I'm excited to share this fun Ice Cream Swirl card with you.  It's got lots of sparkle and shine and so much more!  I kept my ice cream simple, just a vanilla and chocolate swirl, but think of the amazing combinations you could make!  I stamped and colored my cherry with Stampin' Blends.  I love that sweet little pop of color on the cone.  

stampin up, ice cream cone

I added lots of sparkle to this card with the Holographic Paper, some Soft Shimmer Paper, Sequins and gold twine from the Simply Elegant Trim.  So much fun sparkle!  My DSP is from the Just Kiddin' package in the Mini Catalog.  The basic patterns on the back of the kid sides are my favorite!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, ice cream swirl

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: