Friday, March 29, 2024

SNEAK PEEK Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack

Today I'm sharing a cute card that I made in Houston at Stampin' Up!'s OnStage Event.  We got to use the new card bases and some of the ephemera packs coming in the new catalog.  The ephemera packs and card bases are going to be amazing tools to make quick cards.  They're also going to be a great gift for someone wanting to dip their toes into the card making world.  My flowers are from the Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack, aren't they gorgeous!?

stampin up, ephemera pack

My greeting piece came from the Labels and Layers Ephemera Pack and the card base is the Calming Creek Cards and Envelopes.  We did get to stamp a greeting but if you didn't want to stamp a greeting we have lots of options for a greeting in the Saying Something Ephemera Pack coming in the new catalog in May.  The greeting is from the Simply Said Set, get this set in May.  If you loved this sneak peek, consider joining my team.  Demonstrators can see the new Catalog now and they can order at a discount from the new catalog in April.  It's a win/win for you!  Join my team here.  I do have the supplies listed below, most products won't be available until the catalog launch in May.  But if you love them, make a note and put it on your wishlist now. 

stampin up, ephemera pack

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Simply Said Stamp Set SNEAK PEEK! 
Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack SNEAK PEEK!
Labels and Layers Ephemera Pack SNEAK PEEK!
Calming Creek Cards and Envelopes SNEAK PEEK!







 

No comments: