Monday, March 18, 2024

Encircled In Nature

I am loving the selection of products released in this months Online Exclusives.  This amazing bundle is one of them.  The Encircled In Nature Bundle is gorgeous and has lots of elements that make it easy to make a stunning card. I used the dies to create a window in my card and I stamped the greeting in the window.  Outside of the window, I have this stunning wreath made from other pieces of the bundle.  

stampin up, encircled in nature

I used Stampin' Blends to color my flowers, colors are listed below in the supply list.  For the center of the flowers I used a combination of Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie to get that yellowy-orange.  So pretty!  I finished the card with some Glossy Dots and Linen Thread.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, encircled in nature


 

No comments: