Friday, March 15, 2024

Incredible Twist Fun Fold

I have another fun fold twist card to share.  I really love this fun fold.  It's easy to make and it packs a huge wow factor!  I'm using some new Online Exclusive products for this card.  Currently, as I type this, the Happy Little Things Bundle that I used isn't available.  The dies are currently out of stock.  But they should be back in stock by the end of the month.  So check back in my Online Store the week of March 25. 

stampin up, happy little things

This fun card starts in a horizontal orientation but as you open it, it twists to a portrait orientation.  I made a version of this card in 2022, you can check it out here.  

stampin up, happy little things

I used the stamp set on the outside as well as the inside.  I love the greetings in the Happy Little Things Bundle.  I love especially that they include block and script greetings and how well they all coordinate with each other.  I heat embossed part of my outside greeting in white embossing powder.  Currently Stampin' Up! is switching suppliers for the embossing powder so we have a gap of time where we don't carry white embossing powder.  Watch for it to come back later this year.  

stampin up, happy little things

The card base has a diagonal line in the front and you adhere your panel to that folded piece.  My front panel is a 4 1/4" square.  I'm also using some new DSP in the Online Exclusives, the Flowering Zinnias DSP is GORGEOUS!!  I have two pieces of that one at 4" x 4" and one at 4" x 1".  

stampin up, happy little things

Use this diagram for scoring your card base.  I hope you make this card soon!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  




Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
 

No comments: