Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Mini Reese's Bunnies Easter Box-VIDEO

Today is the first day of two days of adorable Easter treats.  Easter is just around the corner, if you haven't started on Easter treats yet what are you waiting for? This one is tiny and adorable and it only take about a quarter sheet of cardstock so you can make four per sheet.  That's a bunch of treats!  There is some fussy cutting, sorry!  The eggs and greeting are fussy cut, if that's not your jam substitute it for something else!  Especially if you're making a bunch of these.  

stampin up, easter bunny

I'm using the Easter Bunny Set in the Annual Catalog.  This is one of my favorite Easter sets and it's been my go to for Easter this year.  I've already shared this project a few weeks ago with this set and tomorrow my treat also features this set.  It's a great one to have in your stash! I used Stampin' Blends to color my eggs.  I love the pops of Gorgeous Grape with Daffodil Delight.  It really makes this box stand out! You can see how small this box is in my hand.  So cute! 

stampin up, easter bunny

Make your own:

Daffodil Delight 4" x 5 3/8"
On the short side score at 1/2" and 1 1/8" on each side 
On the long side score at 5/8", 2 3/8", 3" and 4 3/4"

DSP 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"

Highland Heather, Basic White scraps 

stampin up, easter bunny

Inside are some yummy Reese's bunnies.  Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, easter bunny

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Other: Corner Rounder, 1/2" Circle Punch







No comments: