Thursday, March 14, 2024

Easter Bunny Friend Small DSP Pinched Top Bag-VIDEO

I have one last Easter treat to share with you this season, though this box doesn't have to be for Easter, the greeting is pretty general for a friend.  I hope that if you don't already have the Easter Bunny Set this is one that you'll consider.  This sweet DSP bag is soooo cute and soooo simple!  I have a chocolate bunny in my bag from See's Chocolates.  Now, I know that this isn't a store that is in everyone's area and I know that they're kind of pricy...but they're sooooooooo good!  If you don't want to use a See's bunny you can find a similar sized chocolate bunny in your store that would fit.  My chocolate bunny measures about 1 3/4" wide, 4" tall and 5/8" thick.  I'm sure that local stores would carry similar sized ones.  Or you can fit lots of other goodies in here!  

stampin up, easter bunny

My bag base is made with DSP, I'm using the Lighter Than Air pack from the Mini.  The subtle color patterns in this package are very spring and Easter themed.  The top is simply pinched closed and held closed with some ribbon.  You could also use a fun clip or clothespin to keep it closed.  

stampin up, easter bunny

If you have lots of DSP around, especially 6" x 6" DSP this is a great way to use it.  I love using DSP for bags and boxes.  Be careful when scoring it however. DSP is thinner than cardstock and may tear easier if you have a heavy hand when scoring.  

stampin up, easter bunny

Make your own:

Lighter Than Air DSP 5 1/2" x 6"
On the short side score at 1/2", 2 1/4", 3" and 4 3/4"
On the long side score at 3/4", 4 3/4" and 5 3/8"

Pool Party and Basic White scraps

stampin up, easter bunny

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, easter bunny

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:





 

No comments: