Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Spotlighting with Bloom By Bloom

The Bloom By Bloom set is one of my favorite new bundles in our new Occasions Catalog!  Plus is also my featured bundle and focus for my Class To Go this month.  To learn more about how you can get this month's Class To Go check out this post.  Hurry!  You must order the Class To Go by January 10! This super sweet notecard was so much fun to make and it's just stamps, ink a paper!  This card is not one of the ones you'll make in the Class To go.  I first stamped my flower in Smoky Slate Ink.  I used my Stamparatus to make sure it was perfectly aligned and it makes step 2 sooooo much easier!  On another piece of paper stamp your flower in color, I used Shaded Spruce and Blackberry Bliss.  Nice, rich colors.
I used a 2" Circle Punch to punch out a piece of the colored flower and added to the Smoky Slate one using Dimensionals.  I added a greeting from the new Sale-a-Bration set Lasting Lily and some Wink of Stella to the colored flower.  This card is so pretty!

Shop for products here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: