Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Sale-a-Bration Kick Off Class

On Saturday I had my Sale-a-Bration Kick Off Class.  This was my first class in my new location and I'm so happy that everything went so well.  I'm looking forward to more classes there and stamping with more of you!  These are the 5 cards that my guests got to make at my class.  I love them all!!!  There are so many amazing products in the new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs!!!  This first one features that How Sweet It Is Suite.  There's the Sweetest Thing Stamp Set, the Jar Of Sweets Framelits and the How Sweet It is DSP.  This card is soooooo sweet!  I also added some of the Sale-a-Bration Organdy Ribbon in Highland Heather to add some extra pizazz!
Next up is the Hello Cupcake Sale-a-Bration Set.  This card was CASED from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  I love that the greeting separates the icing and the cake.  Sooooo cute!!!!  This is a set you can only get FREE with a $50 order and it's such a fun set!!
Lasting Lily is quickly becoming my favorite stamp in the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  You might remember this card that I shared last week with this set.  This one is similar.  But every card I make with this amazing set makes me love it more and more!!  Plus the greetings are soooo beautiful!  This card also features my favorite new framelits the Stitched Rectangles!!! I can't stop using them.  They're amazing!  
There are so many of my favorite products on this card!  First the Happiness Blooms DSP is pretty amazing!!!!  Then there's the Organdy Sale-a-Bration ribbon, the Lovely Lipstick Sale-a-Bration Foil Cardstock, the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots and finally the Well Said Bundle. This bundle has a greeting for everything you'll every need to say!  It's a 51 piece stamp set plus there's 24 framelits in the Well Written Words!  It's an incredible bundle and one of my favorites!
Finally the last card is so beautiful!  The Butterfly Gala Bundle is another MUST Have!  Not only are the stamps just gorgeous with beautiful greetings but there's a butterfly punch!  I love the Blushing Bride and Merry Merlot color combo on this card!  If you love these cards and are in the Albuquerque, NM area join me at my February class!  We'll be making more amazing cards featuring the best of the Occasions Catalog!  It's gonna be hard for me to narrow that list down!  I hope you can join me!  Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to register to attend.

FEBRUARY 9, 2019 9am-12pm
BEST OF THE OCCASIONS CATALOG
With all the amazing products in the new Occasions Catalog it’s hard to choose the best! Join me at this class as we look at some of the amazing products, bundles and suites in the new Occasions Catalog! You’ll make 4 amazing cards using all Occasions products.  Invite a friend!! This class is $20 or FREE with a $35 class order.  Bump your order to $50 and receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!  Last day to RSVP is February 5th.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: