Thursday, January 31, 2019

Glad We're Friends

One of my favorite, favorite, favorite sets in the Occasions Catalog is the Incredible Like You Set. I love the images in this set, along with the fun greetings.  Plus this stamp set coordinates with the amazing Incredible Like You Project Kit!  My all time favorite kit!  I love this card and the colors.  I wanted something bright, bold and fun.  I went with the color combo of Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist and Pineapple Punch.
The flowers and leaves are 2 step stamps, meaning there is a more solid image and a line art image and when you layer them together you get amazing looks!  I stamped the flowers in Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape then fussy cut them out.  The leaves I did in Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist.  I added a background of Pineapple Punch with the graphic line image in the set.  Finally I finished it with a greeting some Flax Ribbon and some Silver Metallic Thread.  So pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: