Monday, January 7, 2019

Mirror Stamping and Happy Tails

The kids are back in school today and I feel like we might finally be returning to our normal routine around here!  We had a LONG winter break and LOTS of snow!  The snow is mostly melted and break is over so let's get back to work!  My card today is a really cute anniversary card, it's the card I gave Dan for our anniversary.  I used the mirror stamping technique for this card.  I hope to have a tutorial soon on mirror stamping so look for that coming up.  I used my Stamparatus and stamped the dog image from the new Happy Tails set onto my silicone mat.  Once the image was stamped on the mat I pressed a piece of paper over it and the reverse image of the dog stamped onto my paper giving me a mirror image.  It's so much fun!

I stamped the dogs in Soft Suede ink on Shimmer White Cardstock then watercolored them with an aqua painter and ink.  For my pups I used Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.  I love that there's a coordinating punch for this set.  The greeting is from the new Well Said set.  I finished the card with new DSP from the Gingham Gala Suite, some Sale-a-Bration ribbon and some new Heart Epoxy Droplits.  You can shop for all these supplies in my online store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: