Monday, January 28, 2019

Piece of Cake Class

Over the weekend I had a couple classes featuring the Piece of Cake Bundle.  It's a good one!  Here's the cards my guests got to make at the class.  The first one features the incredible Grapefruit Grove foil.  It's a Sale-a-Bration option and you can only get it FREE with a qualifying order! This card is so much fun!
This card might be one of my favorites.  I love the Tufted embossing folder and the fun cakes.  Plus the ruffled ribbon.  So cute!    Yes cake is ALWAYS the answer!  
There are so many different cakes in this stamp set, one fore every occasion.  This gorgeous card would be perfect for a wedding or even a bridal shower. I love the added Rhinestones for extra sparkle!
If the Berry Burst card wasn't my favorite this one is!  I paired the Piece of Cake Bundle with the Broadway Birthday set for this one.  Soooooo much fun!  I was inspired to pair these two sets together after seeing a similar card on a demonstrator only facebook page.  I thought I saved the picture to give credit but I can't seem to find it.  I love the idea of pairing these two together!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: